When she isn’t posing for clients, she’s walking all over New York City, writing and eating at her favorite restaurants like The Meatball Shop and Jing Fong.
- Hometown: Newport Beach, Ca.
- Style: California beach bum-meets-NYC chic
- Beauty secrets: Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask – “it’s so good and so cheap!”, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter on lips and dry skin, and a gel eye mask that you can freeze to get rid of puffiness, or put in the microwave to relax you.”
- Style icons: “I love all the girls on the streets of New York, and Solange Knowles.”
- Favorite shops: Piperlime and Zara
- Favorite designer: Femme D’armes
Once Sophie got ahold of this denim jacket, she became obsessed and wears it literally every day.
Her cute dress is basically two scarves sewn together. What could be easier than that?
Little ankle boots truly have become the new summer shoe.