A model with ONE Model Management in New York, she came over wearing her usual running-around-the-city-for-castings outift.
- Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
- Self-described look: Urban equestrian
- Favorite shopping site: strawberrynet.com for Dermalogica products
- Last great purchase: My Parisian horsey bonnet from Thank God I’m a VIP in Paris.
- On the hunt for: Wedge boots
I love a winter white jacket – so Jackie O!
A classic Louis Vuitton Speedy never gets old.
|This hat is one part hurdle-jumper, one part ’60s stewardess.
A Victorian-style shirt is so much sweeter than a plain button-down.
Sleeveless blazers make perfect layering pieces.
Make sure your jeans are skinny skinny skinny if you’re going to tuck them in. Baggy knees ruin the whole look.
Tons of buckles lend an almost swashbuckling element to tall black boots.