Virginia, Tattoo Artist/Entrepreneur
You’re lucky if you get inked by Virginia, not only because she’s amazingly talented but because she has happy good vibes. She’s also co-founder of the awesome cycle clothing company Pedaler.
- Hometown: Rochetser, N.Y.
- Self-described style: Classic androgyny
- Style icon: Jane Birkin
- Beauty secrets: Armour Lip Gloss, swimming, and Pilates
- Obsessions: Stephanie Tamez’s new paintings, Tenthousandthings enamel pendants, and mixing my own nail-polish colors.
- Favorite designer: Chadwick Bell
Her simple tee had a nice slouchy quality and was made from a rich, semi-sheer linen.
The peach jeans are so sweet and perfect for hot days.
A cute straw hat lends a dandy edge while protecting her face from the sun.
Virginia loves all kinds of jewelry and mixes her fancy gold pieces with down-to-earth prayer beads.
This vintage Rolex was a gift from Virginia to herself.
These little booties are some of her favorites. She wears them like this, or with dresses and skirts.