Tze, Founder, Uprise Art
Aside from owning her amazing business (it allows anyone to build a great art collection), she’s also an artist and choreographer whose specialty is modern dance.
- Hometown: Randolph, Mass.
- Self-described style: Asian Zooey Deschanel — “That’s what I’m going for!”
- Beauty secrets: Laura Geller Eyestay, Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in watermelon
- Style icons: David Bowie and Brigitte Bardot (“I tried to get her poufy hair, but it didn’t work.”)
- Favorite store: Shareen Vintage
I love a turtleneck that buttons open!
I love her Casio
Her vintage coach bag is ironic and classic at the same time.
A tweed mini has a real 1960s collegiate vibe.
There’s nothing quite like a pair of perfectly worn-in classic black boots.