Tristan, Business Manager
It’s hard not to be instantly jealous of that hair, and she’s always so laid-back and oblivious to who makes her clothes.
- Hometown: Sydney, Australia
- Self-described style: “Dunno”
- Beauty secrets: “Hillery Sklar – best facialist ever. Aura Friedman does my color. And shea butter hair stuff that looks like wood glue. It’s called Shea Butter Organic Root Stimulator.”
- Style icon: Gabriele Hackworthy
- Favorite designers: Ruby Canner and Summer Phoenix
Her tee has a sexy scoop neck, and together with the skirt, becomes a makeshift little black dress.
The simple stretch mini is as easy as sweats but shows off her awesome legs.
All army jackets are not the same. Hers is Italian and has a cute cinched waist.
I love how she wears classic men’s ankle boots with such a sexy skirt.