She does a lot of comedy/improv and reminds me of ’70s Johnny Carson regular Carol Wayne.
- Hometown: Fremont, California
- Self-described style: A ’60s secret agent attending a rock concert in Jamaica
- Beauty secret: Extra virgin coconut oil everywhere — body, face, hair, “and I even cook with it!”
- Style icons: Sienna Miller, Goldie Hawn in the ’70s, Marion Cotillard and the Olsens.
- Can’t live without: L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.
She loves vintagey jewelry like her mom’s chunky ’70s bangle.
The cool cascading necklace dresses up even a T- shirt dress.
Her tie-dyed tank dress gives off a city surfer vibe.
Sandal booties are the perfect transitional footwear choice.