I first met Tif when she was 14 and rocking some two-tone hair and black nails. After having Tallulah, she got inspired to start her own cool maternity line — stay tuned!
- Hometown: Staten Island, New York
- Self-described style: “These days it’s kind of a French ’60s influence, but generally it’s a bohemian/rock ‘n’ roll vibe, although I hate the word “bohemian”! My husband says I’m Stevie Nicks meets Morticia Addams.”
- Style icons: “My mom, Theresa, Lou Doillon, Brigitte Bardot, Francois Hardy, Nico… there are so many, but always my mom!”
- Favorite designers: “Sadly, [now defunct labels] Martin, Lyell, and Mayle which is why I’ve started making my own clothes. Also, Halston, A.P.C. Daryl K and anything vintage.”
- Beauty secrets: “Ha! I could use some… A dry body brush before showering and coconut oil as face and body moisturizer. Also prenatal vitamins for thick hair. I swear they work.”
- Dream items: “I’m forever on the hunt for a perfect tailored trench coat. Also the leopard print Mayle Tote that got away on eBay. Years later I’m still searching for it. And the entire ladies’ wardrobe on Boardwalk Empire. These answers make me sound greedy!”
A fitted blazer can go classic or groovy French girl, depending on how you style it.
The perfect chambray shirt makes a tailored jacket look that much cooler.
Tif loves a good pair of dark skinny jeans.
Her bone pumps have a vintage vibe.