I first shot her for Sassy magazine when she was just a kid. Now she makes cool documentaries with her cute husband.
- Hometown: New York City
- Self-described style: “I want to be minimal (I have ideas about wearing Issey Miyake oufits, but it never pans out and I end up wearing ruffles).”
- Beauty secrets: “ Linda Rodin oil, Nars Mayflower lipstick and I’ve been into dry brushing lately.”
- Style icons: “Tina Chow for now and Peggy Guggenheim when I’m older.”
- Favorite stores: Opening Ceremony, Barneys and eBay
- Listening to: Chairlift and Diego Garcia
You can’t get more versatile than a perfect little shell.
I love the understatedly sexy pumps here.
I love how this lady jacket looks so modern on her.
She’s had these lived-in jeans for years –note the amazing rips and patches.