I’ve worked with her tons of times — she’s one of my favorites. And it’s not just because she loves magic and knows how to make us all believe she’s actually levitating.
- Hometown: Saline, Michigan
- Self-described style: Midwestern New Yorker. “I’m usually in a puffy vest, V-neck sweater and jeans. I’m only now starting to get more fashionable!”
- Beauty secrets: “I eat kale like nobody’s business and I take Biotin for my nails and hair. I also love Clinique body lotion and Kiehl’s Abyssine Cream.”
- Style icon: “I don’t really have any, but when I’m older I plan on wearing lots of cashmere turtlenecks like Diane Keaton.”
- Favorite stores: Club Monaco, J. Crew, Scoop and Whole Foods (“I go there every day, I’m not kidding.”)
Susie doesn’t look so tough in her leather jacket. She reminds me more of cool ’60s icon like Françoise Hardy.
Her perfect striped tee will take her through spring.
The furry scarf adds just the right amount of glamour.
When in doubt, she throws on the models’ staple, skinny black jeans.
I’ve always loved a good pair of shiny brogues.