Stacey, Jewelry Designer
She was nice enough to come over and pose for us even though she had just gotten back from a long work trip to India.
- Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Self-described style: Eclectic Angela Chase all grown up (“I’m a little bit obsessed with My So-Called Life right now.”)
- Beauty secrets: Self-made salt scrub once a week, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer — “I love it. It looks like you’re not wearing makeup. And her lipstick is really good too. I like the super-light pink.”
- Style icons: “I love Grace Coddington I wish she were my amazing cool aunt!”
- Latest obsession: Indian embroidery from the Dhebaria Rabari tribe
Her long-haired shearling is quite the chic way to keep warm!
This awesomely cozy sweater is such a good color.
She even makes simple blue chinos look like something a French fashion editor would wear.
Stacey loves her cool Jil Sander Mary Janes.