She is the epitome of the cool French girl, and even makes boeuf bourguignon and tarte tatin.
- Hometown: Marseilles, France
- Self-described style: Jeans-and-tee-shirt sexy
- Beauty secrets: La Roche Posay day cream and eye cream.
- Style icons: “I love Kate Moss and Emmanuelle Alt is awesome too!”
- Favorite designers: Isabel Marant and Haider Ackermann
On Sophie, a camel blazer is a casual staple.
You can’t really go wrong with skinny black jeans.
I’ve always wanted to be that girl who looks cool in Converses.