Roxanne, Fashion Journalist
She’s got a thing for headbands and cute “Gidget” side-zip pants that she tailors just so.
- Hometown: Staten Island, New York
- Self-described style: ’60s tomboy
- Beauty secret: “I drink a lot of water, I guess.”
- Style icon: Katharine Hepburn — “always the tomboys! It used to be Audrey but then I realized I like to wear manly pants. And Lucille Ball when she’s in pants.”
- Obsession: Head scarves. “I wear one every day.”
- Last great purchase: “Mickey Mouse ears with my name embroidered on the back at Disney World”
- Dream item: “The perfect black lady pants that are nipped at the waist with a front pleat.”
This cute oxford shirt is a leftover from her high school uniform.
Skinny plaid lady trousers have become her gold standard for pants.
Her schoolboy satchel is the perfect choice such a collegiate look.
I love the retro Ferragamo loafers! So hangin’-on-West-4th-Street-in-the-late-’60s.