Theo, Rocker/Model/Makeup Artist/Mom
Of course she used to be the frontwoman for NYC cult band Lunachicks. Now she has a whole line of amazing lip glosses called Armour Beauty.
- Hometown: Flatbush, Brooklyn
- Style: ’80s metalhead-meets-modern witch
- Beauty secrets: Ole Henricksen Scrub, night cream for day — “I like Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream.” Tarte Maracuja Oil Vitamin C Brightener, and Clairol Shimmer Lights to take out the yellow in my hair. For lips I’ve been using Armour Beauty in Divine, which is an opaque baby pink.”
- Style icons: Marilyn Monroe and Nina Hagen
- Favorite designer: Gary Graham
A black rock T shirt is so quintessentially ’80s
Looks like skinny cargo pants aren’t going anywhere for a while.
The denim vest reminds me of the cool girls hanging out in the parking lot after school.
She got this skull and horn necklace in the Marais.
Her boots are very Zodiac in the late ’70s.