Naomi, Yoga Instructor
I met her at the bar at Lil’ Frankie’s when she asked me what fragrance I was wearing. She teaches yoga at 216 but has the look of a 1930s French artist.
- Hometown: San Diego
- Style: Feminine minimalist
- Beauty secrets: Pratima Ayurvedic Rejuvenating Pearl Cream, Nars Lipstick in Red Lizard and Niagara and Epsom salts
- Style icons: Annie Hall and Charlotte Gainsbourg
- Favorite designers: Maria Cornejo, Elber Albaz for Lanvin and A.P.C.
- Latest obsession: Young Living Essential Oils
Few things are as priceless as a perfect tee.
She got these adorable oxfords in Buenos Aires, but you can wear these and get the same effect.
Her Victoria Simes wood necklace doubles as a little piece of personal artwork.
Cool and slouchy wide-leg pants look so new right now.