Owl, Botanical Perfumer
She creates her own flower essences and studied Egyptology in the hopes of transcribing ancient perfume recipes so she can make them. So cool!
- Hometown: Piedmont, California
- Self-described style: Paphian fantastical
- Beauty secrets: “My perfumes, and Rose Paka Cream and Jade Camellia Balm by Persephenie.”
- Style icons: The Apaches, a street gang from the Belle Époque
- Favorite store: Assembly, NYC
- Latest obsession: Vintage French reliquary pendants
Even though her style icons are quite street-punky, she still loves a crisp white sundress.
There’s nothing like a big turquoise ring to add a pop of color.
Her ballet flats have a nice gold-toed surprise.