Monica, Fashion Consultant/Designer
She and her equally stylish sister (stay tuned for Barbara!) run the N.Y.C. design/fashion consultancy firm Sorelle Firenze.
- Hometown: Florence, Italy
- Self-described style: Chic on the run — “Chic ma di corsa!”
- Beauty secrets: “I always have to smell good! I love oils and Tata Harper products. For the body, I also love vanilla and jasmine.”
- Last great purchases: “A little vanity for my 6-year-old daughter, and the movie Damage.”
- Favorite getaway: Pozzuoli — “Sophia Loren is from there. It’s very quiet, and on the sea.”
She doesn’t just wear her slouchy knit beret outside. It’s more a part of the outfit.
A sexy black minidress is a Monica staple.
You can order her adorable ruffled scarf directly from Sorelle Firenze — call (646) 701-3039.
She loves her scrunch boots because they pack ease, sex appeal and comfort all in one.