Never a follower, she is a truly modern beatnik, always wearing cute high-waisted skinny jeans and real ballet shoes.
- Hometown: Yonkers, New York
- Self-described style: Hardcore beatnik
- Beauty secret: “Don’t have any!”
- Style icon: Ponyboy from The Outsiders
- Favorite designer: Judi Rosen
- Latest obsession: “Uchino. It’s an old Japanese company that makes the most amazing wash cloths and bath towels you will ever use!”
The little gold heart lock is so cute mixed in with her locket.
I love how her shock of blond hair looks against a classic and sweet black dress.
Zebra tights make this look more interesting.
She always wears real ballet slippers, sometimes even the classic pink ones.