Lauren, P.R. Director, Sigerson Morrison
I just bumped into her on Madison Avenue looking completely put- together even though it was below freezing.
- Hometown: Greenwich, Connecticut
- Self-described style: Uptown gypsy
- Last great purchase: Maria Beaulieu white sapphire studs.
- Beauty secret: Lots of Vichy Aqualia Thermal 24Hr Hydrating Fortifying Lotion with SPF 30. “I just love the stuff.”
- Favorite shopping site: “eBay for high-end vintage, art, furniture and Legos for my 7-year old.”
Lauren has a bunch of these Nili Lotan shirts and wears one almost every day.
A stretchy mini works best with a flowy tunic top.
Her lambskin shawl is like an amazing modern stole.
If you buy a skinny belt a little too big, you can tie it like Lauren does.
These over-the-knee boots are like armor. Put them on and feel instantly empowered.