Kyung, Owner, Albertine, NYC
I secretly became friends with her because of her awesome store. Just kidding. She’s pretty cool herself.
- Hometown: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey (just Like Liliana from a couple of weeks ago — small world).
- Self-described style: Edgy-Femme
- Style icon: Monica Vitti
- Last great purchase: “My trip to Peru!”
- Beauty secrets: Physicians Formula tinted moisturizer and T. LeClerc black eyeliner for the inner lower rims.
- Can’t live without: Good bourbon and warm, oozy chocolate chip cookies.
She makes cinching a silk tunic look so effortless.
Her long furry vest works with mini dresses, maxi lengths, and, of course, jeans.
A studded belt is one of her favorite outfit changers.
When booties have little cutouts, you can show cute socks or tights or even skin, if you want.