Her name is pronounced “Irma” and she makes insanely covetable bags. She also owns a showroom filled with amazing designer pieces on lower Broadway.
- Hometown: Ocean Township, New Jersey
- Self-described style: Bohemian chic with a classic twist
- Beauty secrets: Piret and Tamara products. “It’s amazing makeup that looks like it’s nothing. I love Eye Silk in Naked – you can use it as eye shadow OR undereye concealer! And Benefit Hoola bronzer.”
- Style icon: Kate Moss. “If I could have one person carry my bags, it would be her.”
- Favorite style guide: “I love Richard Avedon books!”
A classic biker jacket makes everything look so much cooler.
Her Mignonne pouch is the perfect size for going out at night.
Sexy black high-heel shoe boots are a Khirma staple.
She loves a good bold necklace like her favorite Egyptian piece.
The bright purple tank looks fun with all this black.
This maxi skirt is actually only long on one side. Cute!