Kelly, Documentary Filmmaker
We met at the Chelsea flea, and I asked her where she got her hair cut (FYI, Gerald DeCock). I later became a big fan of her work as well as her hair.
- Hometown: Augusta, Georgia
- Style: Utilitarian bohemian
- Beauty secrets: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Epsom Salt baths and no makeup.
- Style icons: “David Bowie, of course, and gypsies, vagabonds and desert people.”
- Favorite stores: Joe Sundlie’s Vintedge, stoop sales and Tokio 7
She got this vintage piece from Joe Sundlie’s Vintedge, but this one from All Saints has a similar vibe.
Simple black leggings are the perfect underpinnings for showing off her cool antique dress.
Black wedge lace-ups toughen up a look like this.