She has that cool way of making super-simple clothes look incredibly chic and sexy.
- Hometown: New York City
- Self-described style: Girlie rock chick
- Style icon: Anita Pallenberg
- Favorite designer: Isabel Marant
- Beauty secrets: “Drinking wine and quitting smoking!”
- Last great purchase: A good vintage Levi’s denim jacket
- Can’t live without: Cocoa butter stick for my lips, shoes, my iPod, and Kanebo mascara (“it only comes off with hot water”).
I love her armful of silver bangles.
Her sexy, strappy high heel sandals make this outfit feel Parisian.
The Classic linen shirt is very Lauren Hutton circa 1975.
Super-skinny black jeans are part of her everyday uniform. They’re comfy yet sleek.
She actually makes this amazing fringe clutch, and a couple of other equally awesome bags, for her line Chascona. For inquiries, contact us via the link below.