Johanna, Fashion Incubator Manager, CFDA
She has the incredibly cool job of working with some of the freshest, most talented designers out there.
- Hometown: Albuquerque, NM
- Self-described style: Classically feminine
- Style icon: Diane Von Furstenberg. “She’s so feminine and strong. Every time I’m around her, I just want to seep it in.”
- Beauty secrets: Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. “I use it like four times a day. It’s so refreshing.”
- Favorite book: Just Kids by Patti Smith
- Can’t live without: “Old wooden furniture and natural light. My boyfriend and I go to the local lumber yard and make our own furniture.”
This fitted, yet drapey jacket is the perfect topper to make a dress like this office-worthy.
A red maxi dress works for meetings and then later, for drinks and dinner.
The jeweled sandals add a little interest when her feet peek out from under the dress.