Gita, Makeup Artist
We recently realized that we live in the same building, so now I get to see her and her insanely cute baby all the time.
- Hometown: Sydney, Australia
- Self-described style: Bohemian casual
- Beauty secrets: Amore Pacific skin care — “The whole line is great, especially the Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System — it’s an amazing spray that keeps your skin fresh and dewy all day!” – Mixed Chicks Leave-in Conditioner, Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel mixed with foundation, and Stila Convertible Color in Peony.
- Style icon: Charlotte Gainsbourg — “She’s so effortlessly chic.”
- Last great purchase: “It was actually a gift — two gorgeous diamond bangles by (and from) Rona Pfeiffer.”
When she’s not working, Gita runs around all day with her munchkin. For this, she prefers a cute loose tee.
Her gold metallic sandals are practical, but add a little pizzazz.
Charlie’s little plaid shorts nearly killed me!
She was psyched when she found these slouchy pants from Madewell. They’re no longer available, but these are pretty close.