She does costume design for cool projects like a recent British TV pilot, and works part-time at one of my favorite NYC stores, IF.
- Hometown: Washington, D.C.
- Self-described style: Eclectic dandy
- Favorite designer: “Right now it’s Issey Miyake.”
- Beauty secret: “I love Duane Reade — they’re really stepping up their beauty game. I get my Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss there. And I wear L’Instant de Guerlain.”
- Obsessions: Kaufman’s Army & Navy and vintage brooches.
She picked up her cute romper from a street vendor, but this one has a similar vibe.
Vintage brown heels are ladylike yet sexy ’70s hippie at the same time.
A silk anorak is perfect for stashing in your bag for when you want to be armed for air-conditioning.