Erika, Fashion Writer
She’s got a very cool preppy-meets-street look going on.
- Hometown: Ashland, Oregon
- Self-described style: Urban sweet
- Beauty secrets: “I really like Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers — it gives a hint of a tint. And Vichy Aqualia Thermal.”
- Style icon: Paddington Bear
- Last great purchase: A leather equestrian purse.
- Latest obsession: “I’m dying for a pair of good jeans with no spandex that still fit well.”
A gold heart locket is kind of adorable in a “my first piece of jewelry” way.
I like how her Trench coat is beltless — supercute and a little bit ’60s.
A T-shirt gets sweet with a removable lace collar.
Red jeans are here to stay. Now it’s time to get them in corduroy!
The fun platforms are very Erika — classic with a little more oomph.