Christina, Account Executive, Juliette Has a Gun
She has that sexy, classic Upper East Side look down. And she’s supersweet to boot.
- Hometown: Park Ridge, N.J.
- Self-described style: Conservative grungy bohemian
- Beauty secrets: Chanel concealer, Guerlain Terra Cotta Bronzer, Egg White Soap –- “and I never leave home without my Juliette Has a Gun Bullet in Calamity J.”
- Obsession: Shoes — namely YSL, Miu Miu and Christian Louboutin.
- Style icon: Rachel Zoe — “If I could walk into her closet just once!”
A nice classic silk blouse, along with the shoes, elevates a tough pair of jeans.
Sky-high platform pumps are her everyday run-around shoes.
Her little faux fur jacket has a real hanging-in-the-high-school-parking-lot-in-the-’70s feel.
Straight black jeans really have become a classic wardrobe staple for work (unless you’re a corporate lawyer, of course).