She makes cool jewelry that she sells on her blog, Noisegirl, and is never, ever without that Nikon D300.
- Hometown: Allendale, New Jersey
- Self-described style: Tailored grunge
- Favorite designers: Proenza Schouler and Isabel Marant
- Beauty secret: “I’m obsessed with Cover Girl Smoothers AquaSmooth Foundation. I have been for like five years!”
- Last great purchase: A good vintage Levi’s denim jacket
- Favorite book: Play It As It Lays by Joan Didion
A men’s chambray shirt makes a cute light jacket.
Little plaid shorts are very summer pajama party.
Horn-rim glasses are so Annie Hall- browsing-at-the-bookstore.
She made these necklaces out of hex nuts and rope.
The lace-trim tank is innocent-sexy peeking out.
I loved her bold and pretty rosebud link bracelet.
Her sexy platforms are sold out everywhere, but these have a similar vibe.