Barbara, Designer/Fashion Consultant
You met her foxy sister Monica a couple of weeks ago, and now it’s her turn to shine!
- Hometown: Florence, Italy
- Self-described style: Eclectic romantic rock ‘n’ roll
- Beauty secrets: “I always wear blush and a little color on the lips, like a good pink by Laura Mercier, and I love Jouany Marrakech perfume.”
- Style icons: Tina Bech Lipman and Kate Moss, random people on the street
- Favorite designers: “Rick Owens. And Alexander McQueen was my idol.”
- Favorite stores: Atrium and Patron of the New, both in NYC
The cute striped crew-neck sweater is perfect with such a sexy skirt.
It’s so cool how her extra-long punky necklace just peeks out under the sweater.
Sure her maxi skirt is body-hugging and dramatic, but it has the ease of yoga pants.