Just written up in Allure as one of the best in NYC, this art lover recently made my hair the perfect shade of tortoiseshell.
- Hometown: Miami
- Self-described style: “Right now I’m having a vintage witchy moment.”
- Beauty secrets: “Steam baths, Nars Heat Wave Lipstick, Bond No. 9 Saks Fifth Avenue perfume and Wella Professionals Brilliance Mask — it adds a lot of shine and smells amazing.”
- Style icons: “My grandmother Hattie Friedman and Françoise Hardy -– she’s a badass!”
- Latest obsession: Lindsey Thornburg’s Totem dress
- Favorite stores: Reformation, Beau & Aero and 143
She’s obsessed with pretty lace dresses and vintage slips lately.
A corset belt cinches the dress while adding a tougher element.
I like how she throws such a delicate dress over everyday leggings.
Chunky black boots add a little touch of ’90s grunge.