Anastasia, Art History Student
I used to see her around at rock shows when she was in high school, and she was always the best-dressed girl there.
- Hometown: New York City
- Self-described style: If Athena went to a Rolling Stones concert
- Style icon: “My mom, whose style icon is Carine Roitfeld!”
- Beauty secrets: The ultimate thing I can do to make myself glow is go to a museum with some good music playing on my iPod. But I like blue mascara and Narciso Rodriguez and Lola perfumes too.
- Favorite book: The Unbearable Lightness of Being
- Can’t live without: “My Specialized Sirrus bike. It was my dad’s.”
A cinched airy peasant dress is so perfectly Anastasia — feminine with a modern twist.
Her heavy hinged knuckle ring adds a little hardcore edge to an otherwise sweet look.
Ankle-hugging gladiators continue that Greek goddess theme.
I love her chic, sleek chain-handle bag mixed in with the flirtier piece.